VDJLastFMScrobblerV 1.0.0Java Virtual DJ – LastFM Scrobbler applicationThe LastFM scrobbler application is now available for download here. FEEDBACKYou can follow updates on the application on twitter to recieve and leave feedback.Follow @VDJScrobblefeedback@danwms.co.ukIf you have used and appreciate the scrobbler I would be grateful
it if you could kindly provide a small donation. This justifies me
spending more time on improving the application.
This is only the first release and so there are bound to be some
issues that need ironing out, I have been using it for a while and it
seems to do the job. I am hoping some beta testers can try it out and
give me some feedback on any issues and suggestions for improvements.
I would be interested to know which versions of Virtual DJ this is confirmed to work with.
In the mean time I am going to work on making it easier to
1. Extract the zip file to any directory on your hard drive.
2. Right click on the ‘StartScrobbling’ file and select ‘create shortuct’.
3. Move the shortcut to somewhere more convenient e.g. desktop or the start menu.
4. Upen the vdjscrobble.properties file using any text editior
5. update the properties with your last fm username and password.
6. Update the path property with the path of the folder which container your virtual dj tracklist file.
This file is normally located within your My Documents directory.
7. Save the property file.
8. Double click the shortcut to start scrobble app. once the app is running start up virtual DJ as normal and you are done.
9. When finished simply close the window.
NOTE – The app requires the latest version of java to A link is extracted in the installation directory.
The next version will be updated so that it does not store an unencrypted version of your password and aneasier way to configure the path.
If you have any comments or feedback please get in touch on twitter @vdjscrobble
Thank you and enjoy
I am a Liverpool supporting software developer originally from North Wales, now living and working in Manchester.